Tears

Tears I do not give 

Yet one forms at the corner of the eye 

Hot tears so much they burn away my soul 

Tears Not to my own and not to anyone 

Yet fall they do 

In trickles and in thoughts 

What did I do to deserve this , Maybe all

Love and sharing love is a crime 

Not one or twice but everytime 

Do I have to hurt you yet feel the pain for myself too 

A tear forms at the corner of the eye 

The pain stemming from all the core of the being 

Combine and stay 

Stay and prelude 

The start of the next cycle of survival 

Metamorpihize I may 

Or just fade away 

One I know for real 

Love again I cannot , for it went away 

Hope I grew - in vain 

Love with no expectations 

Yet all there is is expectation 

Not one or multiple 

All but a transactions of enriching 

A tear forms in the corner 

And with this hot tear do I fall away

To fade away and go into infinity 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised story..

adding along a tail

Broodings