If i die.. Bring me back

If i die,
Bring me back for i have work left to do,
If I die
Bring me back for i have a life left to love
If I die
Brimg me back for i have debts to pay,
If i die
Bring me back for i have more than what meets the eye.

Living each day as they are,
Crying, cribbing and hoping,
For tomorrow shall be better than today
For yesterday was better than today.

If i die,
Bring me back for i want to live today and now,
If i die, bring me back for I am a collective consciousness
For spirits die and remain on in physical bodies,
Day in amis and day out,
Breathing yet dead, eating yet failing to digest life,

Have no words to comfort
Have no words to console
All but hope and prayers
For there today, gone tomorrow,
All that remains are ashes to ashes dust to dust,
Yet karma remains, for if I die, bring me back for I want to live before I die

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

adding along a tail

Broodings

Failing words