Thirty years hence

Thirty years hence,
Tears stopped getting muffled
A torrent of tears been shed
Shredded the guts are to different corners
Life did not catch up yet, memories did

Taking a beating and bouncing back
Time and Time again,
Knowing life is not a play yard is just a pleasure
Life did not catch up, understated memories did
Tears flow unfiltered, than be kept away at Bay

Wilful expectations crushed to powder
Hope smashed beyond recognition
Dreams smashed to dreary corners
Will's broken than what would have been
All is left is a shell of the mortal before

Thirty years since, thirty years hence
Life may or may not be around
I may shed a thousand tears
Be broken time and time again
I may be mortal, yet I am I
I shall persist, I shall persevere

Broken I shall mould
Torn I shall heal
Will myself beyond normal
For I may be known mortal
My deeds, teary eyes or not, are and will be immortal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adding along a tail

Broodings

Failing words