A Breath

And I took a breath,
Lives languages and cultures differed,
A breath it took to still the mind
Still I tried to have a mind
While a storm blew about
Music saved lives they say,
Soothed it mine, yet fired it up the next.




A breath I took, soaking in societies and conformity,
A breath I took, wheezing out assumptions that let go of themselves,
A breathe I took, wondering the way of living,
Gasping and wondering the complexity of society, loving in its simplicity,


A breath I took, politics and poverty, all discussed, yet what mattered next was,
A breath that was taken..
Living, loving and caring souls all around,
Some circles are small, some wide
A few circle the circle of life and death.


For a breath I took and breathed it out, for that too is not mine to hold...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adding along a tail

Broodings

Failing words